5 January 2015

Review: Maybe Not (Maybe Someday #1.5)

Reviewer: Kelsey
Author: Colleen Hoover
Format: ebook, novella
Pages: 129
Rating: 9.5 out of 10

**Part of a series**Itty Bitty Spoiler Alert**

Summary (Maybe from Goodreads): When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change.

Or maybe not.

Especially when that roommate is the cold and seemingly calculating Bridgette. Tensions run high and tempers flare as the two can hardly stand to be in the same room together. But Warren has a theory about Bridgette: anyone who can hate with that much passion should also have the capability to love with that much passion. And he wants to be the one to test this theory.

Will Bridgette find it in herself to warm her heart to Warren and finally learn to love?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

My Thoughts: I love Colleen Hoover, I love Maybe Someday. I knew I'd love Maybe Not. It was great to see into the lives of minor characters in a novel that I love. Plus, I wasn't ready to let go of the story or the characters just yet. It was a fantastic way to get more. 

I have to be honest with all of you. I don't really have a whole lot to say about this novella. It wasn't a full length novel and it wasn't like I was suddenly learning all about brand new characters. Since it was so short, I don't want to spoil good moments like how Warren's nephew was adorable when he played dead or all the pranks or the sexy times. It was just fantastic. The whole entire book was fantastic. I loved it and want to read it again...like right now. I think that you should probably read this book but it is definitely not for young eyes. No but, like, for real. Age appropriate, enjoy the sex but otherwise, wait a few years. It's not young adult.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...