16 October 2014

Life of a Blogger [5]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Favourite Toys 

Probably barbies. I loved me some barbies. Especially the S Club 7 barbies. You don't even know, Rachel was my home girl. 
- Kristen

Legos. Always Legos...well, unless you step on them.
Growing up I always had Legos. I started out with those big toddler ones and moved on to normal kid Legos. I loved those things because I could use my imagination and I had a lot of that. I didn't mind playing with myself if I had Legos though I often found that my father and brother would get in on the action when I pulled out the huge grey tupperware bin we kept the bricks in. I still have a crazy amount of Legos. I want to keep them for my kids. I would still use them today with my younger cousins (they ask to play with them a lot) but taking them out and putting them away is a pain. It's a huge plus that now there are Legos video games and movies. I love all that stuff. I have a few Lego books too.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...