2 October 2014

Life of a Blogger [3]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Most Prized Possession 

I want to say my laptop, but I think that's too obvious of an answer because my mom guessed it and now I have to dig a little deeper. 
Okay, I think I'm going to say a locket that my grandma gave me. It has a picture of her and my grandpa in it and she gave it to me when he passed away. I'm very thankful that I have it, and I really should wear it more often. 
- Kristen

As pathetic as it is, I think my answer for this is my laptop. It was a gift and has quickly become my life. I use it for Tumblr (which I'm on far too often) and facebook (also on that too much). My computer is a place to store my thoughts and photos and memories and homework. It's both a place for me to entertain myself and to work. It's also home to a plethra of started novels and a few finished ones. My computer enables me to do what I want to spend my life doing, wherever I happen to be at the time. It also has Sims on it...I like Sims. 

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...