22 November 2013

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 

HAPPY CATCHING FIRE DAY! 
catching fire imax poster

In honour of Catching Fire being released today, I'm going to do a 30 day challenge that a friend has sent me, all in one day! Yay! There will be spoilers. 

DAY 1: Your favourite character 
Katniss is such a boring answer, but she's my faaaaaaaaaaaaavourite!

DAY 2: Your least favourite character 
.... it might be a certain Hawthrone whose name starts with a G. OR a certain dictator whose last name starts with a S. I should probably go with the latter, but boy oh boy does the boy with the G name scramble my eggs. Or Peeta's mom.

DAY 3: A character you hate that everyone loves
I don't know! I can't think of anyone! I'VE BEEN SITTING ON THIS QUESTION FOR DAYS!

DAY 4: A character that you love that everyone hates
Snow, but I promise I haven't lost my marbles. Without Snow, there just wouldn't be a story, that makes him pretty important!

DAY 5: Your favourite fight/battle scene
Probably the entire ending scene of Catching Fire. That counts, right?

DAY 6: A scene that made you laugh
Finnick and the sugar cubeeee!

DAY 7: A scene that made you cry
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS. 

DAY 8: The character you are most like
Oh God, I don't know. YOU tell ME.

DAY 9: Your favourite quote
"Fire burns brighter in the darkness"

DAY 10: Peeta or Gale?
Mr. Peeta Mellark.

DAY 11: Something you hate about the series?
That people forget how chilling it actually is. (This is a movie hate but it stands; when people wanted Cato and Clove/Glimmer to get together. The whole reason Peeta and Katniss made it out was because they were the ONLY ONES WHO HAD EVER PLAYED THAT DYNAMIC. STOP ROMANTICIZING EVERYTHING PEOPLE, WOULD YA?! THEY ARE FIGHTING TO THE DEATH NOT FIGHTING FOR THE V).

DAY 12: A character you wish hadn't died?
Rue. Mags. Finnick. All of them. 

DAY 13: A character you wish had died?
I don't really wish that any characters would have died, probably because so many did.

DAY 14: Your favourite tribute (not Katniss or Peeta) 
Finnick!

DAY 15: Your least favourite tribute (not Katniss or Peeta) 
Brutus!

DAY 16: A question you wish had been answered
Probably more at the end of Mockingjay.

DAY 17: The worst death 
Rue. Definitely Rue.

DAY 18: A song that reminds you of the series 
No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine

DAY 19: Your favourite pairing 
Peeta and Katniss.

DAY 20: Your least favourite pairing
Finnick and Annie. But that's not true, I just want Finnick for myself. Can I say Peeta's parents, because his family story is just so sad.

DAY 21: A pairing you don't get 
Haymitch and Effie. Effie is literally the embodiment of everything Haymitch hates. Also, Cato/Clove/Glimmer.

DAY 22: Your favourite book of the trilogy 
Sometimes I say The Hunger Games, because that's where it all started. Sometimes I say Catching Fire. Most days I say Mockingjay. Today I'm going to say CATCHING FIRE!

DAY 23: Your favourite secondary character
Does Finnick count? Johanna maybe?

DAY 24: Your least favourite secondary character
Enorbia.

DAY 25: Your dream cast
I can't answer this! All original dream casting went out the window after I saw the first one.

DAY 26: Your favourite scene in THG 
The berries. I should have seen it comin, but I didn't.

DAY 27: Your favourite scene in CF 
The beeeeeeeeeach scene!

DAY 28: Your favourite scene in MJ 
When Peeta comes back, it was one of those what the F&*! moments.

DAY 29: Your favourite thing about the entire series
That Suzanne Collins didn't shy away from death, especially in Mockingjay. It's a war, and she stayed true to that.

DAY 30: A book/series you would recommend 
Hmm. I'd say Delirium by Lauren Oliver but I'm still mad at Requiem's ending. Divergent is such a boring answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...